Wednesday, August 15

Intro

Hello everyone!! My name is Melanie and I know there's another Melanie here so I don't mind being referred to as Mel. ;) I also want to apologize in advance for any blogs that have typos, lowercases, etc.--I'm usually nursing or holding my 4 week old. :D

Anyway, this is my first project and I'm so excited to get started! I have my yarn (I'll have to take a pic later) but I don't have my needles yet. AHH!! I just ordered them from Joann's and probably won't get them til the middle of next week so I'll be behind you all because I'll get a late start. :-/Oh, I'll be using the sheepy pants pattern.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Doesn't it drive you nuts to have the yarn sitting there, calling to you, but no needles. I finally reached the place a couple years ago where I have every sized needle imaginable. I don't even want to admit how much money it took to get there!

The "other" Melanie (I'm known as Aunt Smelly to my niece and nephews and when I taught Sunday School it was Ms. Smelly)