Thursday, September 13

No longies, but a new soaker



I want to make longies, but I needed soakers first.
So, I have been working at these for a while, I finished them all but the leg cuffs and so they sat until I could get a few minutes to pick up the stitches. I can knit with bub in arms but I find picking up stitches neatly without being able to see them properly over Logan in his wrap sling a bit difficult. Especially with 4 needles-lol. They are in DK Cleckheatons machine wash crepe as I had it in my stash!

5 comments:

Me said...

these look awesome

A Bunch of Knits said...

Very nice job!

Neeroc said...

Adorable.

she knits said...

Thanks guys, The cute model makes them- lol. They also have another benefit in that the colour can hide breastfed poop stains,
Regards, Mel

loraine said...

Very pretty. My favorite color is yellow. Nicely done stitches- smooth and even. Babe of course overshadows the soakers.