Friday, September 14

Hello!

Hi everyone! I am new to this kal! My name is Kim and I live in Utah. I am currently knitting my first pair of longies! I have done a lot of soakers, but everytime I do longies, I get messed up on the legs and frog them. I will do these though! I am using the Sheepy Time pattern and love it. I have 2 skeins of Malabrigo Chunky in the Noviembre colorway that I am using. This won't be enough and I am on a big yarn diet, so I am using some pink Peace Fleece (I don't know the colorway, it was from my sil's stash) for the waistband and leg cuffs. I hope it turns out as cute as I have it visioned in my head ;)
Anyway, there is what I have done so far :) I look forward to getting to know you all and seeing all the great Longies!

8 comments:

Me said...

looking good ... which waistband did you do?

Neeroc said...

They look great so far - I can't wait to see them finished.

A Bunch of Knits said...

Love that color!

Kim said...

beautiful color!

Kim said...

Thanks everyone :) I used the elastic waistband. I am doing the sheepy pants pattern, but I really like how the elastic waistband is done on LTK's Flirty skirty and undersoaker, so I did that.

Knit Wit said...

I'm curious, how is that waistband different than the SP elastic waist?

Stephanie said...

The Peace Fleece colorway is Georgia Rose - looks super! I'm doing longies right now all in Georgia Rose colorway - I think I'll do some embroidery on the legs.

Lana said...

Love this colorway. Excellent job. What is the difference in the type of waistband?