Monday, September 10

I finally finished these.

We've been so busy, and I just haven't been able to get to my needles as often as I need to. But now I have big motivation to hurry...I got a spinning wheel!!! I love it, and I could spin until my legs and right elbow hate me, but I'm trying not to go crazy until I get used to it. I'm knitting pilot cap testers like I have an unhealthy obsession with covering babies' heads. I'm also knitting the first of my daughters wool stash. We live in TX, and usually winter is about four days in Feb, but it's been weird weather lately, and I want to be ready incase we have more cold weather than usual. I got this yarn from a coop, and dyed it myself, the colorway is called "Elizabeth"


(After my daugter, of course) I have the longies done waist to crotch, and I'm picking up stitches for the legs as soon as I finish two more caps. This is the first time I've used corridale, and I love it. It feels good, it knits beautifully, and the fabric feels so soft and has a beautiful sheen. I definately need more of this.

2 comments:

Knitting Mama said...

I love the soft colors in that yarn!

Me said...

beautiful